Monday, February 7, 2011

a new blonde

just when i've been wondering whether i should ever play guitar again and perhaps switch to another instrument....just when my real life human blonde dumps me, in steps the soul with its work in wonderous ways to reveal a younger, leaner, more understanding blonde ;-)

now, if i can learn how to play and make music with this one...a big 'if'...but if i can rise to this occasion, i have the feeling that much else will fall into place...what i'm referring to is that, after reading a couple of books of archetypal psychology, i've come to the conclusion that my daimon [to use their word for 'guiding spirit'] wards off relationships because it has to do something else first through me and i think that this is it---to mold the materials of my psyche into....SOMETHING....i have to manifest something first...until then, i'm in the holding pen...

and my psyche puts up a hell of a fight! just ask the ex's...piling up high like the fresh kills landfill...


No comments:

Post a Comment